Terms and Conditions for DeafIT Academy
Terms & Conditions & Code of Conduct
The conditions of participation:
- The participation fee for the DeafIT Academy includes the services specified on the DeafIT Ticket website.
- The prices are valid for the selected DeafIT Academy webinar. Price changes are reserved.
- The costs for your participation are due directly at DeafIT Ticket, where you can purchase your ticket.
- Participation is only possible if a valid ticket is available when registering for the webinar. For reduced tickets for pupils, trainees, students and unemployed people, a proof must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com up to 24 hours before the start of the event.
- Tickets can be cancelled free of charge up to 30 days before the start of the event with a refund of the full invoice amount. After this time, a cancellation with refund is no longer possible.
- In case of cancellation of the event by the organizer, already paid participation fees will be refunded. There are no further claims against the organizer.
- If the event is postponed, the tickets remain valid.
- The organizer reserves the right to make conditional changes to the program due to current events.
- Product and brand names are generally registered trademarks of the respective companies.
- You acknowledge that during the digital DeafIT Academy 2022, images, videos, and sound recordings will be made of you. If you do not wish to do so, please contact the organising team before the start of the Webinar.
- You acknowledge that the images, videos and sound recordings made by you during the online webinar may also be used via screencast, screenshots or similar in accordance with the available information for press and public relations work.
- You agree that the DeafIT organisation team will inform you about the DeafIT Academy, topics, offers, questions and requests by email.
- The DeafIT Academy 2022 is an event organised by the DeafITteam in the Gehörlosenverband München und Umland e.V. The copyright for all contents of the event lies with the organizer.
Code of Conduct during the webinars
The DeafIT Academy should be an event for everyone, where all visitors feel integrated and can contribute in many ways within the framework of the event. Therefore, at every DeafIT event there are also, in addition to the conditions of participation:
A code of conduct – the so-called Code of Conduct.
- We aim to provide a harassment-free event experience for our participants, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, appearance, body type, ethnicity, or religious affiliation.
- We do not tolerate any harassment of webinar participants. Sexualised language and depictions are unwelcome during the digital conference.
- This includes the venue, lectures, workshops and celebrations, as well as social media and other media.
- Participants who violate these rules will be subject to sanctions by the DeafIT team, including expulsion from the digital event without the right to a refund of the ticket price.
DeafIT-Motto is „Focus on excellent networks!“
The DeafIT team would be very happy if the focus is on our commonalities and interests and if we treat each other with acceptance and respect!